By Alexandre B. Tsybakov
The publication has 3 chapters. bankruptcy 1 offers easy nonparametric regression and density estimators and analyzes their homes. bankruptcy 2 is dedicated to a close therapy of minimax reduce bounds. bankruptcy three develops extra complicated subject matters: Pinsker’s theorem, oracle inequalities, Stein shrinkage, and sharp minimax adaptivity.
This ebook can be important for researchers and grad scholars drawn to theoretical features of smoothing innovations. Many vital and helpful effects on optimum and adaptive estimation are supplied. As one of many prime mathematical statisticians operating in nonparametrics, the writer is an expert at the subject.
Read or Download Introduction to Nonparametric Estimation (Springer Series in Statistics) PDF
Best mathematical & statistical books
Kirk Lafler's PROC SQL: past the fundamentals utilizing SAS, moment variation, bargains a step by step example-driven consultant that is helping readers grasp the language of PROC SQL. full of research and examples illustrating an collection of PROC SQL techniques, statements, and clauses, this booklet might be approached in a couple of methods.
Das Statistiklabor ist eine interaktive Arbeitsumgebung, um statistische Funktionen und Darstellungsmöglichkeiten leicht und intuitiv bearbeiten zu können. Als windows-basierte Oberfläche für die Programmierumgebung R erlaubt es zudem einen wesentlich einfacheren Zugang zu der umfangreichen Funktionalität von R.
This quantity comprises pioneering contributions to either the speculation and perform of optimum experimental layout. issues include the optimality of designs in linear and nonlinear types, in addition to designs for correlated observations and for sequential experimentation. there's an emphasis on functions to medication, particularly, to the layout of medical trials.
MATLAB is a high-level language and setting for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. utilizing MATLAB, you could learn information, advance algorithms, and create types and purposes. The language, instruments, and integrated math features allow you to discover a number of ways and succeed in an answer swifter than with spreadsheets or conventional programming languages, similar to C/C++ or Java.
- NEURAL NETWORKS. Applications and examples using MATLAB
- SPSS Statistics for Data Analysis and Visualization
- Statistical Applications from Clinical Trials and Personalized Medicine to Finance and Business Analytics: Selected Papers from the 2015 ICSA/Graybill ... Collins (ICSA Book Series in Statistics)
- Multiple Time Series Modeling Using the SAS VARMAX Procedure
- An Introduction to Statistical Learning: with Applications in R (Springer Texts in Statistics)
- Algorithmic Decision Theory: 4th International Conference, ADT 2015, Lexington, KY, USA, September 27-30, 2015, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Extra resources for Introduction to Nonparametric Estimation (Springer Series in Statistics)
Introduction to Nonparametric Estimation (Springer Series in Statistics) by Alexandre B. Tsybakov