By Frederick P. Gardiner,Gabino González-Diez,Christos Kourouniotis
Read or Download Geometry of Riemann Surfaces (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series) PDF
Best geometry & topology books
This Seminar begun in Moscow in November 1943 and has endured with no interruption as much as the current. we're chuffed that with this vol ume, Birkhiiuser has began to post papers of talks from the Seminar. It was once, regrettably, tough to arrange their ebook prior to 1990. because 1990, many of the talks have taken position at Rutgers collage in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
Für die Neuauflage dieses Buches, in dem für Mathematik- und Physikstudierende wichtiges geometrisches Verständnis und Wissen vermittelt wird, wurde der textual content behutsam verbessert und aktualisiert.
The focal point of this booklet and its geometric notions is on genuine vector areas X which are finite or limitless internal product areas of arbitrary size more than or equivalent to two. It characterizes either euclidean and hyperbolic geometry with recognize to typical houses of (general) translations and normal distances of X.
Simplex geometry is a subject generalizing geometry of the triangle and tetrahedron. the suitable device for its learn is matrix concept, yet functions frequently contain fixing large platforms of linear equations or eigenvalue difficulties, and geometry may help in visualizing the behaviour of the matter.
- Introduction to Topological Manifolds: 940 (Graduate Texts in Mathematics)
- Geometry and Topology of Configuration Spaces (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)
- Random Fields and Geometry (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)
- Bridging the Gap to University Mathematics
- An Interactive Introduction to Knot Theory (Aurora: Dover Modern Math Originals)
- Complex and Differential Geometry: Conference held at Leibniz Universität Hannover, September 14 – 18, 2009 (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics)
Additional resources for Geometry of Riemann Surfaces (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
Geometry of Riemann Surfaces (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series) by Frederick P. Gardiner,Gabino González-Diez,Christos Kourouniotis