By Jonathan Himmelfarb,Mohamed H. Sayegh
Chronic Kidney illness, Dialysis, and Transplantation—a better half to Brenner and Rector’s The Kidney—covers all scientific administration concerns suitable to continual kidney illness. Drs. Jonathan Himmelfarb and Mohamed Sayegh lead a crew of specialist individuals to give you with the most recent advances in hypertensive kidney affliction, diet D deficiency, diabetes administration, transplantation, and more.
- Apply the services of distinct researchers and clinicians within the fields of hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, severe care nephrology, and transplantation.
- Manage the complete diversity of concerns in continual kidney ailment, dialysis, and transplantation via entire assurance of simple technological know-how and scientific tools.
- Gain transparent visible knowing from illustrations, together with diagnostic and remedy algorithms, line drawings, and photographs.
- Better deal with your sufferers with updated insurance at the newest advances in thirteen new chapters together with Hypertensive Kidney sickness, nutrition D Deficiency, Diabetes administration, and more.
- Gain clean views from a revised editorial staff led via Jonathan Himmelfarb—a younger chief within the box of acute renal failure—and Mohamed Sayegh—a world wide professional on kidney transplantation.
Read or Download Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, and Transplantation: A Companion to Brenner and Rector’s The Kidney (Pereira, Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, and Transplantation) PDF
Similar internal medicine books
This e-book provides a accomplished evaluate of the inflammatory myopathies, together with dermatomyositis, polymyositis, and inclusion physique myositis. Representing the main up to date wisdom in this relations of ailments, this publication is the gold-standard in its field.
The management of intravenous fluids is likely one of the commonest and critical healing practices within the remedy of surgical, clinical and seriously in poor health sufferers. The foreign literature for that reason encompasses a gigantic variety of works on fluid administration, but there's nonetheless confusion as to the easiest techniques within the a number of events encountered in scientific perform.
Taking a look past the view of the plague as unmitigated disaster, Herlihy unearths proof for its function within the creation of latest inhabitants controls, the institution of universities, the unfold of Christianity, the dissemination of vernacular cultures, or even the increase of nationalism. This e-book, which screens a exclusive scholar's masterly synthesis of various fabrics, unearths that the Black dying could be thought of the cornerstone of the transformation of Europe.
Winning medical use of intensity-modulated radiation treatment (IMRT) represents an important boost in radiation oncology. simply because IMRT can carry high-dose radiation to a goal with a discounted dose to the encircling organs, it could enhance the neighborhood keep an eye on cost and decrease toxicities linked to radiation treatment.
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy: Principles and Practices
- Lasers for Ischemic Heart Disease: Update on Alternatives for the Treatment of Diffuse Coronary Artery Disease
- Insomnia: Diagnosis and Treatment (Medical Psychiatry Series)
- Perez & Brady's Principles and Practice of Radiation Oncology (Perez and Bradys Principles and Practice of Radiation Oncology)
Additional resources for Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, and Transplantation: A Companion to Brenner and Rector’s The Kidney (Pereira, Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, and Transplantation)
Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, and Transplantation: A Companion to Brenner and Rector’s The Kidney (Pereira, Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, and Transplantation) by Jonathan Himmelfarb,Mohamed H. Sayegh