By Gary C. Kanel,Jacob Korula
The Atlas of Liver Pathology, through Drs. Gary C. Kanel and Jacob Korula, presents the visible assistance you must properly diagnose all types of liver illness. geared up by way of ailment style, it issues out significant histological positive aspects, updates sickness parameters with new photographs and diagrams, and is helping you know the scientific facets of every disorder. this article offers quickly and handy connection with nearly the entire liver issues normally obvious this day. Nine-hundred-plus top of the range, full-color pictures catch the gross and histological presentation of liver pathology excellent for comparability to the specimens you come across in perform.
- Interpret liver specimens systematically by means of first contemplating the morphology, the differential diagnoses, after which the scientific good points, together with descriptions of the medical and biologic habit, remedy, and prognosis.
Quickly and simply retrieve the knowledge you would like utilizing a templated structure that comes with concise, bulleted textual content and ample tables.
- Ensure actual diagnoses with assistance from 900+ full-color, top quality photos which catch the gross and histological presentation of liver pathology.
- Keep up with the newest findings on newly well-known liver ailments in addition to infrequent problems akin to Langerhans phone histiocytosis, Leishmaniasis, Niemann-Pick sickness, Lymphangioma, Pheochromocytoma, Infection-associated (reactive) hemophagocytic syndrome, and glycogen garage diseases.
- Find tables that conceal infrequent illnesses and problems during the publication.
- Obtain information with liver biopsy interpretation via vastly improved insurance together with differential diagnostic tables in a brand new component to the e-book, elevated photos, and more.
- Confidently realize the foremost features and distinguishing positive factors of varied illnesses by means of interpreting the revised part on "Clinical and Biologic Behavior."
Read or Download Atlas of Liver Pathology E-Book (ATLAS OF SURGICAL PATHOLOGY) PDF
Similar internal medicine books
This booklet offers a accomplished evaluate of the inflammatory myopathies, together with dermatomyositis, polymyositis, and inclusion physique myositis. Representing the main updated wisdom in this relatives of ailments, this booklet is the gold-standard in its field.
The management of intravenous fluids is likely one of the commonest and significant healing practices within the therapy of surgical, scientific and seriously ailing sufferers. The overseas literature consequently incorporates a large variety of works on fluid administration, but there's nonetheless confusion as to the simplest concepts within the quite a few events encountered in medical perform.
Having a look past the view of the plague as unmitigated disaster, Herlihy unearths facts for its function within the introduction of recent inhabitants controls, the institution of universities, the unfold of Christianity, the dissemination of vernacular cultures, or even the increase of nationalism. This booklet, which monitors a uncommon scholar's masterly synthesis of numerous fabrics, unearths that the Black dying will be thought of the cornerstone of the transformation of Europe.
Winning scientific use of intensity-modulated radiation treatment (IMRT) represents an important boost in radiation oncology. simply because IMRT can convey high-dose radiation to a objective with a discounted dose to the encompassing organs, it might increase the neighborhood keep watch over price and decrease toxicities linked to radiation remedy.
- Pediatric CNS Tumors (Pediatric Oncology)
- Management of Penile Cancer
- Periprosthetic Joint Infection of the Hip and Knee
- Renal Medicine (Medical Color Handbook Series)
- The SAGES Manual of Hernia Repair
Additional info for Atlas of Liver Pathology E-Book (ATLAS OF SURGICAL PATHOLOGY)
Atlas of Liver Pathology E-Book (ATLAS OF SURGICAL PATHOLOGY) by Gary C. Kanel,Jacob Korula