By H. P. F. Swinnerton-Dyer
Read Online or Download Analytic Theory of Abelian Varieties (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series) PDF
Best geometry & topology books
This Seminar started in Moscow in November 1943 and has persevered with no interruption as much as the current. we're satisfied that with this vol ume, Birkhiiuser has started to put up papers of talks from the Seminar. It was once, regrettably, tricky to arrange their ebook prior to 1990. due to the fact 1990, lots of the talks have taken position at Rutgers collage in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
Für die Neuauflage dieses Buches, in dem für Mathematik- und Physikstudierende wichtiges geometrisches Verständnis und Wissen vermittelt wird, wurde der textual content behutsam verbessert und aktualisiert.
The focal point of this ebook and its geometric notions is on actual vector areas X which are finite or countless internal product areas of arbitrary measurement more than or equivalent to two. It characterizes either euclidean and hyperbolic geometry with recognize to typical homes of (general) translations and basic distances of X.
Simplex geometry is a subject generalizing geometry of the triangle and tetrahedron. the perfect device for its research is matrix concept, yet purposes frequently contain fixing large platforms of linear equations or eigenvalue difficulties, and geometry may also help in visualizing the behaviour of the matter.
- A Course in Modern Geometries (Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics)
- Research Problems in Discrete Geometry
- Convex Bodies: The Brunn-Minkowski Theory (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications, 151)
- Barsotti Symposium in Algebraic Geometry: Symposium Proceedings Held in Abano Terme, Italy, June, 1991 (Perspectives in Mathematics)
- Catastrophe Theory: To the Memory of M.A.Leontovich
- Sub-Riemannian Geometry: General Theory and Examples (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications)
Additional info for Analytic Theory of Abelian Varieties (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
Analytic Theory of Abelian Varieties (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series) by H. P. F. Swinnerton-Dyer