By Tricia Aanderud,Rob Collum,Ryan Kumpfmiller
SAS visible Analytics immediately highlights key relationships, outliers, clusters, developments and extra. those skills will consultant you to serious insights that encourage motion out of your information. With this publication, you'll turn into trained utilizing SAS visible Analytics to offer information and ends up in customizable, powerful visualizations, in addition to guided analyses via auto-charting. With interactive dashboards, charts, and experiences, you are going to create visualizations which exhibit transparent and actionable insights for any dimension and sort of information.
This ebook principally specializes in the model of SAS visible Analytics on SAS 9.4, even though it is obtainable on either 9.4 and SAS Viya structures. each one model is taken into account the most recent unencumber, with next releases deliberate to proceed on each one platform; as a result, the Viya model works equally to the 9.4 model and should glance normal. This publication covers new good points of every and demanding alterations among the 2.
With this ebook, you'll learn the way to:
- construct your first document utilizing the SAS visible Analytics dressmaker
- arrange a dashboard and make sure the easiest structure
- successfully use geo-spatial items so as to add position analytics to reports
- comprehend and use the weather of information visualizations
- arrange and cargo your facts with the SAS visible Analytics information Builder
- study facts with numerous concepts, together with forecasting, observe clouds, warmth maps, correlation matrix, and more
- comprehend management actions to maintain SAS visible Analytics buzzing along
- Optimize your setting for concerns comparable to scalability, availability, and potency among parts of your SAS software program deployment and knowledge providers
Read or Download An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data PDF
Similar mathematical & statistical books
Kirk Lafler's PROC SQL: past the fundamentals utilizing SAS, moment version, deals a step by step example-driven advisor that is helping readers grasp the language of PROC SQL. choked with research and examples illustrating an collection of PROC SQL techniques, statements, and clauses, this ebook could be approached in a few methods.
Das Statistiklabor ist eine interaktive Arbeitsumgebung, um statistische Funktionen und Darstellungsmöglichkeiten leicht und intuitiv bearbeiten zu können. Als windows-basierte Oberfläche für die Programmierumgebung R erlaubt es zudem einen wesentlich einfacheren Zugang zu der umfangreichen Funktionalität von R.
This quantity includes pioneering contributions to either the idea and perform of optimum experimental layout. issues include the optimality of designs in linear and nonlinear types, in addition to designs for correlated observations and for sequential experimentation. there's an emphasis on functions to medication, particularly, to the layout of medical trials.
MATLAB is a high-level language and setting for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. utilizing MATLAB, you could examine facts, improve algorithms, and create types and functions. The language, instruments, and integrated math features show you how to discover a number of techniques and succeed in an answer speedier than with spreadsheets or conventional programming languages, comparable to C/C++ or Java.
- Remote Sensing of the Environment and Radiation Transfer: An Introductory Survey
- Mastering the SAS DS2 Procedure: Advanced Data Wrangling Techniques
- MATLAB Primer, Eighth Edition
- Regression Modeling Strategies: With Applications to Linear Models, Logistic and Ordinal Regression, and Survival Analysis (Springer Series in Statistics)
- Model-Free Prediction and Regression: A Transformation-Based Approach to Inference (Frontiers in Probability and the Statistical Sciences)
- Learning the Pandas Library: Python Tools for Data Munging, Analysis, and Visualization (Treading on Python Book 3)
Additional resources for An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data
An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data by Tricia Aanderud,Rob Collum,Ryan Kumpfmiller